The cashew nut shelling machine is a kind of automatic equipment which is specially used to shuck the hard cashew shell. Compared with the traditional manual and manual equipment, the working efficiency of the automatic cashew nut cracking machine is higher, and the breakage rate of nuts is lower than that of a manual sheller. Greatly improved the processing efficiency of cashew nuts.
Cashews are a very nutritious nut with a sweet taste and are a very popular snack. Cashews are expensive, not only because of the yield but more importantly because the shells of the cashews are very waste of time to process. However, with the advancement of technology, cashew nuts are now basically processed by machines.
The red fruit of cashew nut
Cashew nuts have two parts: fruit and seeds. The fruit is a fleshy fruit formed by a receptacle, also known as “pear fruit”. The seed part is the cashew we often eat. The cashew fruit is generally roasted and can be made sweet or savory. Cashews are already peeled when we buy them.
Shell of cashew nuts
The cashew nutshell is very hard and not easy to fall off. It is processed by a machine. The cashew nutshell is corrosive. If you peel the shell by hand, you need to wear thick gloves, which will also affect the peeling efficiency. Cashew nut shells can also be used to make cashew nut shell oil, which is an excellent preservative or waterproofing agent and an important industrial raw material.
The features of cashew nut shelling machine
- Fully automated and easy to operate
- High rate of shell opening and low rate of damage
- The blade height can be adjusted
- Stable performance and easy maintenance
- Greatly save manpower and material resources, reduce unnecessary trouble
Structure and working flow of automatic cashew cracking machine
Cashew nut sheller is mainly composed of the transmission unit, feeding unit, pushing unit, and cutting unit.
- First, put the cashews into the feeding unit.
- Cashew nuts fall into the hole, into the little funnel, and fall onto the guide rail.
- Then, under the action of the push plate and the lever, the cashew nuts enter the gap between the upper and lower blades.
- Finally, cut the shell under the action of the blade to achieve the effect of peeling.
Matters needing attention when use the cashew nut sheller
- Recommend to grade the cashews (at least 3 grades) before shelling the cashews for better results.
- Depending on the actual case cracking, you can adjust the blade clearance appropriately.
- Before running the cashew nut cracking machine, check whether all parts of the machine are loose.
- Check the circuit in advance to avoid problems during the operation of the cashew nut sheller.
Model and parameters of automatic cashew nut shelling machine
|Output||Number of nuts/time||Size||Total weight||Motor||Voltage||Shelling rate||Fragmentation rate|
Taizy complete cashew processing line
You must know that cashew nut processing does not only have one step of creaking. Cashew nut processing also requires steps such as shell separation, roasting, peeling, and packaging. Taize company has a complete cashew nut production line. If you want to know about this business, you can contact us.
We have sufficient inventory to meet the needs of our customers. If you have any needs or questions, please feel free to contact us.
Video of cashew nut shelling machine