The coated peanut swing roasting oven is a special piece of equipment for all kinds of peanut-coated roasting. Different from the previous roasting equipment, the swing oven will keep shaking during baking to avoid peanut adhesion and make peanuts evenly heated. The swing oven is mainly suitable for the dehydration of peanuts, cashews, almonds, cocoa beans, and other nuts, especially in the production process of coated peanuts. Because the swing oven can make the peanuts evenly heated when roasting peanuts, Welcome to nut manufacturers.
Why use a swing oven
In the process of making coated peanuts, the surface will be coated. If it is not turned over for a long time, the surface will be easy to bake and cannot be baked for a long time. The swing oven is constantly and retrogradely shaking. Bake evenly, so that the surface of the peanuts is evenly heated. In addition, the roasting is evenly heated, which can also make the color of the coated peanuts beautiful.
Application range of swing oven
The main function of the swing oven is dehydration and drying. It is very suitable for the roasting of some nuts. For example, peanuts need to be roasted before peanut butter is made, and cashews also need to be dehydrated and dried. But the most commonly used is the roasting of coated peanuts.
The advantages of coated peanut swing roasting oven
- There are three heating modes to choose from: electric heating, coal heating, and gas heating. Customers can choose according to the actual situation.
- The heating and baking speed of the oven is fast, and the heat preservation performance is high.
- With a temperature automatic control device, temperature regulation is accurate.
- In the middle of the vibrating screen, a number of cone-shaped mixing devices are installed to change the shape of the peanut coating to prevent material accumulation.
- Roasted peanuts are uniform in color and pollution-free.
- Automatic swing oven, a worker can operate, simple and convenient.
- The parts in contact with food are made of stainless steel to ensure food safety and hygiene.
- It can widely use in the industrial manufacturing field of wrapped peanut.
How a swing oven works?
The coated peanut swing roasting oven uses a variety of heating methods, such as electric, gas, and coal heating.
Using hot air as a drying medium, heat is applied to the heat pipe and then roasted onto the raw material.
During the baking process, the peanut particles rotate with the rotating sieve body. So that the surface of the peanut is evenly heated, so as to achieve the best roasting effect.
Operation of the coated peanut swing oven
- First, start the heating button on the swing oven to heat, and then pull out the shaker to pour in the coated peanuts and push the shaker back into the oven.
- Start the motor button to make the flat screen shake in the furnace.
- When the peanuts are ready to bake, pull the clutch handle on the swing spindle to stop the swing of the flat screen and pull it out.
- Open the outlet switch to pour the peanuts out and then close the switch.
- If you need to continue roasting, pour in new peanuts, push them into the oven, and swing the clutch handle to make them swing to continue roasting.
|coated peanut swing roasting oven||60-80kg/h||80–100kg/h|
|number of runs||40-60 times/minute||40-60 times/minute|
|speed regulating motor power||0.75w||0.75w|
coated peanut swing roasting oven
Display of coated peanut products
Precautions for the use of the coated peanut swing roasting oven
- Because too much peanuts will cause uneven heating, so you should not put too much peanuts each time you bake, 40 kg each time is appropriate, and the coated peanuts should account for about 80% of the cage volume.
2. During the roasting process of coated peanuts, some samples of coated peanuts should be taken out from time to time to taste.
3. The roasted peanuts are qualified products without scorching, deformation, and peeling.
4. The baking temperature is below 210℃, and the baking time is about 20 minutes.