Peanut butter is very common in people’s daily life. It is made from ground peanuts and can be used in breakfast and many noodles. While ensuring rich nutrition, it also has a unique taste, widely favored by consumers. So, do you know how to make peanut butter?
Homemade peanut butter
How to make peanut butter at home, in the following steps:
- First, put the peanuts into the oven for roasting. The recommended temperature is 170℃ for about 15-20 minutes. Turn the peanuts several times to ensure that they can be evenly heated.
- After the peanuts are cooked, let them sit for a while until they have cooled the heat.
- Place the peeled peanuts in the cooking machine and break them into a paste.
- The peanut will produce oil, but there will still be fine particles in it.
- Then take out the peanut oil, air to room temperature for spare.
- Finally, pour all the peanut butter back into the processor, add the oil and a little sugar, and continue grinding until the peanut butter is smooth.
This method is only suitable for the production of a small amount of peanut butter, and during the production process to pay special attention to the frequency of the cooking machine, grinding time must be appropriate to take a rest, so as not to burn the machine.
Of course, there are also some cooking machines that are not as good at stirring, so the ground peanuts become a powder that requires the right amount of oil to become butter.
Peanut butter making machine
This grinding machine is specially used for grinding various sauces. It is widely used by many small and medium-sized producers.
In addition to the motor and some parts of the grinding machine, all parts in contact with the material are made of high-quality high-strength stainless steel, with good corrosion resistance and wear resistance, to ensure the health and safety of processing materials.
In addition, the operation of the machine is very simple, there are no particularly complex skills.
However, it should be noted that before use, the feeding hopper and the outlet or outlet pipe should be connected, and the cooling water pipe and drain pipe should be connected.
Therefore, if it is the need for mass production of butter manufacturers, it is recommended to choose this colloidal mill, save time and effort, and high grinding efficiency.