The almond/peanut slicer machine can slice a variety of nuts, such as cashew nuts, walnuts, macadamia nuts, and so on. The thickness of the sliced nuts is even, which can be used for the surface coating or decoration of cakes, ice cream, cookies, and other snacks.
The slicer is widely used
The slicer is suitable not only for peanuts and almonds but also for hazelnuts, cashews, walnuts, and other nuts.
It can be used in the production line of various pastries and fillings. The almonds and peanuts after slicing can be sprinkled on bread or cookies, and also used in the production of dessert fillings.
How the machine works
The slicer is equipped with a pneumatic feeding device and slicing device.
First of all, pour the peanut or almond that needs to be sliced into the feed tank. Then the pneumatic device will press the nuts into the knife plate. And then the nuts can be sliced under the cutting of the blade.
Almond/peanut slicer machine features
- The pneumatic feeding principle, full automation.
- The section thickness of the material can adjust and control flexibly.
- Almond machine’s body is high-quality stainless steel to meet the requirements of food hygiene.
- The blade is made with high-quality high-speed steel with a sharp edge and long service life.
- The slicer uses an electromagnetic speed regulating motor, the speed of the cutter can be adjusted according to the actual material demand, and at the same time, the operation is simple.
Matters need attention
- The raw materials such as peanuts or almonds should not be too dry or too wet. Because too dry nuts are easy to break after sliced, while the nuts with too high water content will accumulate on the knife plate or the outlet after sliced, causing unnecessary trouble.
- Before slicing peanuts and almonds, be sure to filter out any debris, such as gravel and stones, to prevent damage to the blades.
- Pay attention to restore the speed controller to zero every time when switching the machine, so as not to damage the governor.